Direct Pay Provider Network Web Portal Set Up
Thank you for your interest in our web portal! To our clients, please know that this portal is an optional, hopefully useful, tool to enhance your client experience. We are committed to providing the same high level of exceptional customer service we've always been known for. The web portal is not meant to change our processes or the service you've come to expect from us. Rather, it's just another tool to hopefully make life a little easier!
At this time, as a matter of security, we do not offer self-registration on our web portal. One of our team members will work with you one-on-one to get you registered on our web portal and give you a tour of the portal. Here are a few things to keep in mind that will facilitate the process:
Overview of the Process
- This process takes place over the phone. We will schedule a time that is convenient for you.
- You will need a computer to access the portal during the initial set up.
- If you are a case manager and need mobile access, please also have a mobile device handy in order to set up multi-factor authentication using the Google Authenticator App.
- For case manager mobile access, please download and install the Google Authenticator app beforehand if possible.
- Click Here to find your public IP address.
- We will add your user account to our system using a username, temporary password and your IP address.
- Click Here to go to the Web Portal log in page. Bookmark this page to your browser for future reference.
- Log in to the portal and change your temporary password.
- Need mobile access? Refer to the next section.
- We will tour the web portal together and answer any questions.
- You're ready to start using the portal! Thanks for signing up!!
Need Mobile Access?
- Download the Google Authenticator app from the App Store to your mobile device
- Open the app on your mobile device
- Press the "Begin Setup" button
- Press the "Scan Barcode" button and you should see a green box
- Scan the QR code on the computer screen with your mobile device
- Check to make sure the Google Authenticator app shows Direct Pay, a set of 6 numbers and your e-mail address
- If so, press the "Click after process completed" button on the Portal page in your computer's browser
- You are done!